Aromatherapy Lotions & Potions Course
Learn how to make easy but super effective aromatherapy products with natural, reasonably priced ingredients.
The perfect course for aromatherapists who would like to make an extra income, online or in person.
Also ideal if you love natural skincare and never want to buy another over the counter product again.
For home use, you can make balms, moisturisers, sugar scrubs & more to keep your skin glowing & healthy, to lift your mood and to ease pain. The products make beautiful and unique gifts for your family and friends. Look over my shoulder and follow along as I make a range of super easy products
Introduction to Aromatherapy
If essential oils are a mystery to you, I have you covered. In the first module I'll explain how to use essential oils and what you need to be careful of. You'll also learn which oils to use together to make blends that smell amazing.
A cream is not just a cream! This amazing creation will:
- Nourish & moisturise the skin
- Reduce fine lines & wrinkles and help with skin rejuvenation
- Beautiful add on for a natural facial or a foot scrub
- Improve skin conditions like acne, eczema & psoriasis
- Essential oils in the cream also reduce stress and anxiety
- Essential oil recipes for eczema, acne, psoriasis and dry/mature skin included
Balms feel beautiful on the skin and they're super versatile. At the end of this lesson you'll be able to make:
- A beautiful rich all over body balm
- A fantastic lip balm. No more cold sores or sore chapped lips!
- A foot balm to wow your reflexology clients and pamper yourself and your friends
- A pain balm that really helped clients and friends with arthritis, fibromyalgia etc. This is also a wonderful upgrade for a tension reducing back massage
- Essential oil recipes included to ease pain, balance hormones, reduce stress and protect against cross infection
There are 2 versions of the cream, a light one for daytime use and a richer, thicker beeswax enriched version.
Sugar Scrubs are popular in expensive spas and for good reason. They nourish and gently exfoliate the skin and smell wonderful. Add essential oils and they do a whole lot more! Lift the spirits, reduce stress, help with skin conditions. Now you'll be able to make your own beautiful sugar scrubs for next to nothing. Here's what you can use sugar scrubs for:
- Try it in the shower to uplift, refresh and exfoliate your skin
- Use it as a beautiful treatment to reduce hard skin on the feet
- Offer a foot scrub treatment to your clients, finish with aloe vera cream to make it even better! I demonstrate this treatment so you can watch and follow along
- A perfect product to sell to your clients or use as part of a loyalty scheme.
- Try some of my essential oil recipes like refreshing Peppermint Twist or indulgent Paradise Rose
This hand sanitiser will leave you hands super soft and smelling divine. Alcohol is an optional, but not necessary, ingredient. I'll share a cocktail of essential oils that are powerful anti viral, anti bacterial and anti fungal agents.
Best of all you'll make this in a jiffy! With a simple adaptation you can use this recipe to make a beautiful facial mist. It has lots of uses and it does wonders for uncomfortable hot flushes. And yes, I've included an essential recipe! Both the hand sanitiser and the facial spray are great products to sell or give as gifts.
Aromatherapy Inhalers are easy to prepare and very handy to carry around. I've used them a lot and got some great results for:
- Severe anxiety
- Hay fever
One Time Payment
Pay in Full €150
3 monthly payments of €40
"Jenny, it’s fabulous. I just used the sugar scrub on a client. I loved it so much I had to test it out myself. Last client gone now so had a foot scrub and soak. The oils are lovely on the feet. I think I will use the foot spa for clients also while I do the scrub. Thanks"
Holistic Therapist Dublin
So, how does the Aromatherapy Lotions & Potions Work?
Choose whether you would like to pay in full or in instalments.
You'll receive a welcome email with your login details within a few minutes.
Work through the course in your own time, you have lifetime access.
Like a certificate for CPD/CEU points?
Complete a written assessment and email it to me.
WHY LEARN FROM ME?
Hi I'm Jenny, and I've been an aromatherapy teacher for over 20 years. I'm the author of "A Step by Step Guide to Aromatherapy" and I have a blog/podcast where I share all kinds of information about aromatherapy and building a successful holistic therapy business.
I created the Aromatherapy Lotions and Potions Course to teach my students how to make beautiful and very effective aromatherapy products without having to follow complicated recipes or buy crazy expensive ingredients.
The course is ideal for aromatherapists and non aromatherapists. You can make products for your own use or as beautiful gifts, or you can use them to increase your income as a holistic therapist or aromatherapist.
"Hi Jenny, Just to say I'm loving the moisturiser from lotion and potions, my skin is looking so much healthier and I love that I can make it myself. Thank you!"
Ann Marie O'Sullivan
Holistic Therapist Dublin
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to get insurance when I finish the Lotions & Potions course?
Will I be able to sell products after I finish the course?
How much will it cost to get everything I need to make the products?
Do I need to be an aromatherapist to do the course?
Will I be able to learn everything I need if I speak English as a second language, i sf I have dyslexia or other learning difficulty or if I haven't studied for years?
But I'm REALLY not tekkie, will I be able to do the course?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're not completely happy within 7 days of enrolling just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll send you a full refund, no questions asked,